"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thursday, November 29, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

I've been out of the blogsphere all month, and this is why:

This month, I wrote my yearly novel, I set out to read The Book of Mormon (I'm a couple of days behind, but I will catch up!), and I started training for a 5K. I trained my mind, my spirit and my body, and I'm feeling so good! While I was gone some pretty awesome things happened in my life, and I'll be back with more details later, when I don't have a sleeping baby snoring in the baby sling.
I love this feeling of having achieved something important for me! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. wow! i am so impressed by all you did! i am trying to train for a half marathon and it is overrwhelming and not going well.

    i want to hear about these awesome things that happened too! :D

    ReplyDelete