I don't know Kristin in person, but just reading her blogs (yes, she has multiple blogs) gave me a hint of who she is, and made me wish I knew how to design a beautiful blog--or hire someone to do it for me--, and write such insightful/useful blog posts.
Without being a stalker, I found a lot of interesting things about her just from her blog:
- She's such a romantic. I mean, her favorite fictional couple are Anne (yes, from the Green Gables) and Gilbert.
- She has excellent taste: among her favorite movies are The Borne Trilogy and she likes the Fiennes brothers.
- She loves to travel. Such a free spirit.
- She's brave. She travels by herself, and likes meeting new people in her travels. I wish more like that. I have a hard time on Sundays if my friends are not at Church.
- She's crafty. Not only does she post wonderful ideas for crafts, like a wintery rose wreath or a pendant with charms made out of book pages, but she also links to the tutorial. She's generous and thoughtful too.
- She writes wonderful book reviews. Even though her comments of YUMMY: THE LAST DAYS OF A SOUTHSIDE SHORTY by G. Neri, ill by Randy DuBurke are brief, they sparked my interest in it right away. It's already on my TBR ever-growing mountain (pile doesn't really fit anymore).
- Her favorite drink is water, and she loves yoga pants.
- She's hard working: not only is she a YA and MG author, but she's also an agent with the D4EO agency. She's also part of the the wonderful YA Highway bloggers.
And Happy Valentine's day to all of you, whether you are single or in a couple. Love is everywhere!