"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm reading a book

My fellow Shark and Pebbles critique partner, Julie, shared this video with me today. From now on, I declare this as the theme song of my life. I wonder if Julian could some day make a song entitled, "Don't you ever interrupt me when I'm writing my book."
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I found this via a Facebook friend a few weeks ago...I love it! And I like that idea about getting him to do one about writing a book. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so <3 Julian Smith's videos! He's so talented, and it's true. I get grumpy when someone interrupts my reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.