"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think I'm going to pass out of excitement and impatience!

On Our Minds @ Scholastic: Hunger Games Book 3 Cover Revealed!

[Mockingjay.JPG]

Isn't this a beautiful cover? It's not April's Fools yet, is it? I keep thinking someone will jump from behind me and yell, "GOTCHA!"
What a wonderful series Suzanne Collins has written, and even though I must confess I'm very scared for Gale, Peeta and Katniss (in that order), I can't wait to know what happens next.
Thanks to the Story Siren for the heads up.
What do you guys think of the new cover?

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful cover! I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.