"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Monday, February 23, 2009

Cute, cute, cute

Ok, so I know I blog mainly about how perfect and beautiful my children are, and I'm totally aware that if I wrote deep philosophical posts I might get more traffic on my blog, but I just couldn't pass this opportunity. If I don't post it now, I'll forget; so here it goes:
El Cangri: "I'm so, so happy! Pinkie square mami! I'm so happy!" *
Chubbers: Silence... I was fuming because 1 second before leaving for church I smelled nail polish, and I found her in Swan's closet, polishing her nails, and forehead and hair with dark brown nail polish. All this while wearing a brand new dress, that was splattered with nail polish too.
Swan: "If I were president, I'd make money grow on trees, and make mommies not to have to work. Also, every girl will have a dog, and every boy a rat (Gorgeous almost cried when he heard this). Also, I'll make school days very short." Obviously, she thinks the US president is all powerful like a cross between a super hero and a dictator. Wait... he's not?
Gorgeous: "Thanks for being a wonderful teacher and mama, mami..." Late night confessions and gratitude make my kids, and myself emotional. Pinkie square*.

* He wants to say "pinkie swear," but he says "pinkie square."  

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Sorry to hear about the nail polish though, were you able to get it out of the dress?

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.