"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged!!!


I've been tagged by Tiffany, and I'm thrilled because it's the first time ever that I've been tagged in almost 2 years of blogging!
It's a fun tag too. You have to go to your 6th photo folder and pick the 6th picture. This one I got is from our trip to England last year, though it feels like a lifetime ago. Wow! I actually was there once! This pic was taken in London. I have no idea whose statue that is, or what cool building is in the background. Oh! I just remembered! It's Westminster Abbey, where my beloved Henry II, Harry to his friends, is buried. 
I tag Cristina, Aline, Adriana, Candice and Kady!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yamile, mi hermano acaba de regresas de Londres y las fotos que me enseño son preciosas y los lugares son espectaculares!
    Todavia no estoy embarazada, creo que pronto empezaremos a encargar...jejejejej
    Gracias por ofrecerme tus libros y cuando te los pida prestados es sabras que estoy embarazada!
    Abrazos,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I remember this trip, such a wonderful experience. I'll never forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.