"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Boy Scout






My Gorgeous Son has been attending Boy Scout's meetings for a couple of weeks, and since he's his mama's son, he wasn't happy until I got him his uniform. So here are some pictures of him, and my poor other babies who have to wait all afternoon in the car on Thursdays.
My Gorgeous almost broke his arm last Saturday; his bone actually bended. He wore a splint for a couple of days, and fortunately the Dr told me that his bones had been hit pretty hard, but that they were O.K. Yeah!!!! Gorgeous had stitches and a cast this Summer. Hopefully we'll have no more accidents around here.

2 comments:

  1. Que lindo se ve Julian, me encanta el programa de Boy Scouts, yo sueño con el día que mi Matías vaya a los Cub Scouts y luego sea un Aguila Scout! Que lindos tus hijos...tenemos que juntarnos para que jueguen antes de que se vayan los días soleados

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que increible que ya tiene 7 anios tu hijo!!!. Todavia me acuerdo de cuando era un bebecito y me llamaste para decirque que perdon por las llamadas que me habia hecho de tu celular muy temprano en la manana. Mandale un besito a todos tus angelitos.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.