"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Argentina 3- Brazil 0

Before I post about my beautiful daughter, how she woke up and said, "I'm 6 years-old!", or how tall she walked to her classroom this morning, I'll celebrate with my fellow countrymen:
3 to nothing against Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Zabril" Swan Princess said. Ha! ha! With all due respect to Ronaldinho and friends, but my boys are freaking awesome!!!!!! Messi, el Kun Ag├╝ero, Riquelme, Mascherano ... all of them, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys made Argentina proud today, and today Argentina won the first gold in these games, in cycling! Love this picture!
What a day!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love to see Brazil beaten down like that! Go Argentina!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.