"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Awesome link

You guys thought I had forgotten about Breaking Dawn coming out in hours???!!!! Not a chance.
But I found this awesome link on the Mormon Husbands blog, and I just had to link. 
For people who don't want spoilers, rest assured. It's just a parody, but some parts could be close to the truth!!! Just enjoy the laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Of course, who could forget!! Stacy and I are both reading Eclipse today and tomorrow and counting the minutes until it comes out! I read the Host while on Vacation. I couldn't help myself, soooo good. Gives me hope for Breaking Dawn. If you haven't read it, I don't want to tell you why yet. Miss you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.