"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Monday, March 31, 2008

My new toy

Guess what? I have a new, fun, stylish, sensational computer that Gorgeous Boricua got for me today. It's a MacBook Pro, and I don't remember having so much fun with a toy before. He's taking his laptop for work this summer, and I really "needed" a new computer, right? So today, we picked up Gorgeous Boy from school, and we saw "Horton Hears a Who." Not my favorite show, but the kids, except for Chubbers, loved it. I really like the quote, "Big or small, a person is a person." I even got a little teary when Horton said it, and the tiny whos chanted, "We are here! We are here!"After the theater we went to get my computer, and then we came all t
he way from SLC down to University Mall. We ate at P F Chang's, and I was pleasant
ly surprised to discover that after all, I like Chinese food, especially wantons! After that, we did some shopping, and came home. It was already 11 pm when El Cangri final
y felt asleep. 
I'm so happy I have this computer; and yes, it's a "tool of production."

And this a picture I took like 2 seconds ago with my computer!!!! how cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.