"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Friday, July 06, 2007

Lavender












Today was very hot, but we still braved the heat and we went to Lavender Days in Mona, Ut; which is about 40 miles from Highland. Barbara drove with her kids, Gabi, Adriana and Isa, and I, of course, took my four little friends. I wish we had known about this festival before; it was beautiful. They had like a pioneer village, a medieval village with a jousting stadium (for lack of a better word), all kinds of food stands, and of course, lavender everywhere. Lavender ice-cream (YUMMY!), vinegar, oils, wreaths, salad dressing, etc.
We came back home like at 9:30, and we were soooooooo dirty. It was very windy and dusty, so combined with the heat, you can imagine how dirty we all were. We had a wonderful time.
Jeff, here's the pictures you wanted me to post.
WE GOT JULI'S PASSPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled about it. now I can finally enjoy these days before the trip.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.