"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How sad

It's almost 2 in the morning, and I should be asleep by now (in a few hours I'll deeply regret staying up so late), but I was checking my email and I went to the KSL website and I read this terrible story of a bear dragging an 11 year old boy from his tent. The little boy died; his father thought someone had kidnapped him. How terrible. I've been crying for about 2 hours now. I know, I'm tired and emotional, and I keep seeing Juli's face on my mind. The worst part is that it happened in ... American Fork Canyon, 5 minutes from our house. Here's the link to the story
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1363845. May Heavenly Father comfort that family. I want to keep my children in a bubble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.