"What we do in this life, echoes in eternity."
Maximus, Gladiator
"Our creator would never have made such lovely days, and given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal."
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thursday, January 25, 2007

So IT was the milk ...

I've kept clear from cow's milk these last couple of days, and boy has it made a difference! Areli took two three hour naps, and has been smiling and cooing like a little doll.
so I guess i'll just have to brace myself and drink goat (gulp) milk for a few months...
joaquin has started this new routine in which we put him in his bed and he won't stop crying until we take him out. Last night, I didn't want to give in, so he ended up throwing up from crying (or pretending to) so much. He's now watching TV with Jeff...
Juli has two loose front teeth. I can't believe my baby is so grown up! Those tiny teeth we waited for so anxiously have fulfilled their mission and they're ready to go. How amazing! i'll post a pic of him when he looses his teeth. Today we finally got Maga's trundle bed mattress, and she's now sleeping there Sleeping . She is a princess Glitter Princess .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the high level of spam and trolls, I'm moderating comments for a bit.